What Can Soft Tissue Therapy Do For You?
Soft Tissue Therapy is the treatment of the musculoskeletal system, using advanced massage and rehabilitation techniques. Soft Tissue Therapy can be used for multiple reasons and has many physical and psychological benefits;
- To relieve chronic pain.
- To aid in the recovery from injury.
- To prevent injury, not only in a sporting context but as well as everyday life.
- To treat numerous chronic illnesses such as MS to migraines to name a few.
- To assist in athletes performance, offering pre and post event treatments.
- Post operative treatment will not only aid in recovery but can also reduce scar tissue adhesion and will assist in regaining full mobility in the body.
Osteopathic Spinal Manipulation™:
Appointment Costs & How To Book
Initial Assessment – £50 – Please note for your first appointment I would recommend booking an hour appointment as a consultation period is required.
60 minutes session – £50
30 minutes session – £30
Event work can be discussed on enquiry.